Nutrition during pregnancy is important for every woman and carrots are the good providers of nutrients during pregnancy. Nutrients help in the development of the shape of the body and a perfect healthy diet avoids pre mature birth in the babies. A well balanced diet with high levels of calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamin A, potassium and iodine are highly helpful during pregnancy.
Carrot has high levels of nutrition and is highly suitable as taken it as a juice. Carrot has cleansing effect and it keeps the body stay healthy and fit. Benefits of carrots during pregnancy are:
- It cleanses the liver
- Immunity of the body will also increases during pregnancy and helps in the growth of fetus
- Regular intake of carrot keeps you away from bronchitis
- Carrots avoids infections and keeps the cell membranes healthy
- Carrots improves the growth of skin, muscles and flesh of the developing baby
- Carrots reduces the risks of diabetes and lowers the sugar levels
- Calcium content in the carrots helps in the development of bones and teeth
- Vitamin A and beta carotene content present in the carrot fights against infections and improves breast milk.
- Drinking carrot juice at the third trimester reduces the risk of jaundice in the baby.
Pregnancy is the period to take any kind of diet in moderate levels. Excessive consumption of carrot lead to few complications in pregnancy like: heavy consumption of vitamin A avoids the growth of fetus, carotene content in the carrot and sometimes the body will not support for the conversion of carotene into vitamin A. consult your doctor before adding carrot in your daily diet and enjoy the benefits of carrot during pregnancy.