Drinking cow milk at the time of pregnancy is the difficult task many of the pregnant women. Instead of taking cow milk, it is better to consider almond milk during pregnancy. At the time of pregnancy, there are many things that a mother should consider before taking any food.
Some major benefits of taking almond milk during pregnancy
- Almonds are rich sources of vitamin E that has antioxidant properties. This vitamin E helps in preventing stress that comes during pregnancy.
- Omega-3 fatty acids present in almond milk keeps the heart healthy.
- Almond milk is rich sources of vitamins like A, B12 and D and calcium.
- The high calcium content present in the almond milk helps in strengthening the bones and avoids blood pressure.
- These are easy to store and helps to cure acne and pigmentation and makes your skin radiant.
Risks of taking almond milk during pregnancy
- Pregnancy is the time where every mother needs to take recommended food by the doctors and in moderate levels.
- When compared with cow milk and soy milk, almond milk is low in calories and fats. This causes as sort of weakness in pregnant woman.
- Some nuts cause allergies during pregnancy that has dangerous effects.
- If the women has thyroid dysfunction, it is better to avoid almond milk as it suppresses thyroid gland functioning.